Saturday, May 23, 2009

In need of a creative outlet!

First off, how has an entire week gone by and I have not posted on the blog? I need to get myself into a routine I suppose.

After a mini-meltdown about living in Nashville and my job (which I do not like) last night into this morning I am sitting at work looking through old blog posts that I have starred on my google reader and find myself envious of those people who can sit at home and make creative items to sell and blog about. I really am in need of finding something that I can make and market in a creative fashion. Maybe not to replace my real job right away but more of a distraction. As I am saying and thinking this nothing comes to mind as to what I should create. I feel like all of the good ideas have been done and taken and that I would just be a copy cat. The strange thing is that I am creative so why I can't think of something new and unique is beyong me! I guess I will have to figure out a way to get the creative juices flowing and start on something. Luckily for me Michaels is having a sale on Monday, my day off so maybe a trip through the craft store will inspire!

Here's hoping!



No comments:

Post a Comment