Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shoe Crush

I LOVE shoes! It is not a secret and as I tell anyone who feels the need to comment on my expansive shoe selection: I could be addicted to something worse! Since we have many expenses for the wedding I am on a slight shoe moratorium; self proclaimed. Even though I am not purchasing shoes, a girl can still look! And these shoes may be an exception since they could by the shoes I wear at my wedding. I am sure this will be the first of many "Shoe Crush" posts so here we go, Shoe Crush #1.


I saw these shoes on a wedding blog (The Bride's Cafe) that I read and had to figure out if they were still available. After googling "Vivienne Westwood for Melissa called VW Lady Dragon Love Heart" I found one location that still has these shoes in stock! The store is called epaulet and they have three different color combos. How fun are they?







No comments:

Post a Comment