Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Art Break: Art for Everyone

In the July 2009 issue of Martha Stewart Living I was pleasantly surprised to find a small article titled "Art for Everyone". It featured two websites 20x200 and Viewville who both carry wonderful artwork for insanely reasonable prices. Since I work in an art gallery I see over priced artwork ALL day long and was shocked to check out these two sites that have great works for next to nothing. I was impressed with the range of work each carried and am plotting what I would like to purchase!

Enjoy browsing the sites and here are some of my favorites!



"Nastya Before Class, St. Petersburg, Russia" Rachel Papo - 20x200

"I Bought All of These", Kate Bingaman-Burt - 20x200

"Pear", Tim Chumley - Viewville

"Ladder", Alli Jagoda - Viewville

3 comments:

  1. these are really neat! and i LOVE the desk below, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It was a fun project and is totally getting put to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren-
    Thanks for the kind words and we're very pleased you like all the fine art photography we feature. Let us know if you have any other thoughts or desires!
    -jeremy (@viewville)

    ReplyDelete