Monday, June 29, 2009

Father of the Bride

My mom has been talking about this father of the bride business card ever since I became engaged. It was something that my father had found in my grandparent's house after they had passed away. My mom says that my grandfather had these at her wedding and had a blast handing them out to people and I guess my father plans to do the same since he salvaged the only card that remains from the original pile and has been holding on to it for almost 1o years now. I am trying to recreate the card so that I can reprint them for my dad. I am just happy that he is excited about them, which is saying a lot since my dad does not get overly excited about a whole lot. He is pretty even keel especially when it comes to wedding stuff. I don't think he realizes his card is missing yet and it will be a nice surprise for him to get a nice, new set of his own.

1 comment: