Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shoe Crush: Yellow Shoes

I have finally picked bridesmaid dresses for my wedding....shhh my bridesmaids don't know yet. The dresses are going to be a pewter silvery color and since my wedding colors are pewter and yellow I figured yellow shoes would be perfect! Also, since I have made the executive decision on the dresses and yellow is not everyone's thing I wanted to let the ladies pick their own yellow kicks. Since I love yellow and love shoes I had no problem spotting a few pairs to crush on. My favorites are the ones with the pom poms!



Thanks to Zappos and Shoes.com for making my yellow shoe hunt a successful one!

3 comments:

  1. I love yellow shoes! Love love!!
    And so happy for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU. I have the exact same wedding colors and wanted the same design (pewter dress with yellow shoes for the bridesmaids) but was unsure. You really helped me out, thanks! (I'm probably going to wear yellow shoes as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for another pewter and yellow wedding! I was so excited about the colors myself but have to admit I was a little leery but decided just to go with it! If you are looking for more ideas let me know since I have so many things saved! Congratulations and good luck wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete