Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mieces to Pieces

Again, I am apologizing for being a major blog slacker. Life has been more than crazy but no excuses!

A couple weeks back I blogged about needing a creative outlet and when push came to shove (my awful job) I have decided to be brave and take on an adventure. My mom and I have always talked about doing something creative and opening up a business. She wants to open a cupcake shop but that is a little hard to do since shipping cupcakes is not ideal. She is amazingly crafty and really can make anything and I also consider myself quite creative with a good business sense. In the thrill of the moment last night I quick designed a logo for our business. Check it out below.

Now we only have one problem....what in the world are we going to make and sell??? Yes, I know major problem but I do have to say on the upside at least we are already branded and named, something that takes people a great deal of time!

So here's hoping that something comes of mieces to pieces and our little elephant duck duo!

Suggestions are welcome about what our product should be!


No comments:

Post a Comment