Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Days of the Week

Two posts in one day! How is that possible. Can you tell I do not have a lot to do at the new job?

I have been sitting here trying to decide on my days of the week posting schedule and I think I have it!

Would it not be great to be this organized? (source)



Monday: Shoe Crush (you always need a good pair of shoes to start the week off
with)

Tuesday: Hugs & Love (how I sign all of my e-mails to my friends so things I like
and mostly just random findings)

Wednesday: Wedding Wednesday (I figured I would keep the wedding posts reined
in on one day)

Thursday: Art Break (by Thursday we will need one)

Friday: Nom Noms (yes we talk to our cats and we call their food nom noms. No,
this will not be able cat food but my fiance and I love to cook so this will be something about food/cooking)

Saturday and Sunday are still up for debate. I may post and I may not since I am at home with errands to run. We will see how weekends go with posting before they get a special topic!

So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment