Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Cannot But Laugh Rebirth


Happy Groundhog Day and Happy Rebirth Day of the blog. Well needless to say things have been a little crazy in life for the past few months.
Here is a quick re-cap:

- I quit my job at the art gallery

- Started working more hours at the dance studio I taught at (working the desk not
teaching, boo)

- Quit the job at the dance studio

- Started working as a grants manager at a local university

- Still wedding planning - we are 6 months away

- Just put an offer in on a house yesterday - so we have been house hunting

- Currently looking for an additional job to act as a creative outlet


OK well I think that sums it up and all I have to say that is way more than anyone should really have to do in six months! Amazingly I have come out the other end and have not gone crazy!


I would love to have a "schedule" for the blog. You know Monday is something day, Tuesday is something else day, etc. but I have not fully come to a conclusion as to what the days will be. I mean there has to be a a shoe crush day and an art break day but from there I am unsure. There also may have to be a wedding update day since all of my free time seems to be devoted to wedding planning these days.


So stay tuned for what is to come! I hope that you are as excited about the blog rebirth as I am! Let's just hope I don't get swamped and can't post!

No comments:

Post a Comment