Monday, February 8, 2010

Shoe Crush: Silver Wedges

In the process of looking for silver, non-wedge, non-sparkly shoes to wear in my friends wedding (I am a bridesmaid, wearing watermelon pink, and am supposed to find silver shoes that meet the criteria above - if anyone has seen cute shoes that meet this criteria PLEASE let me know!) I found these adorable silver shoes. I am in desperate need of a new pair of silver shoes due to the fact that the pair I currently own have a hole in the bottom and one sole is falling off. Why do I still have them you ask? Because I refuse to get ride of them until they are replaced! Everyone needs a good pair of silver shoes! These are very tempting since I have a $10 gift card to DSW but I may have to hold out a little longer. Especially since I have to buy my non-platform, non-sparkly bridesmaid shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment