Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesday: My Small Appliances

Let me preface all of this by saying I LOVE MARTHA STEWART! Love her, want to be her, wish she would take me in or at least invite me over for tea! I know not everyone loves Martha and I am sorry but you are missing out!

B and I did our registries right after the new year (mostly b/c my Martha Stewart online wedding calendar told me I was behind schedule - yes obsessive I know!). We decided to register at: Bed, Bath and Beyond due to the practicality of the items there and the bonus of 20% off coupons; CB2 the hipper and less expensive version of Crate and Barrel; and Macy's mostly b/c of Martha.

Macy's carries a whole line of Marta Stewart products in Martha's signature colors. The perk of this was that ALL of my small appliances would match. I love the colored Kitchen Aide stand mixers but was slightly disappointed to find out that you could not buy a complete set (stand mixer, hand mixer, blender, and food processor) all in the same color. The only color that you CAN is Martha Stewart's!

So here they are Martha Stewart's signature blue appliances and I just love them! (all pics from www.macys.com)







No comments:

Post a Comment